Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm Employed!

I finally have a job.  It feels so good to say that.  After getting the run around from another staffing agency for about a month, I decided to try new one on Wednesday.  That decision was a blessing from the Lord.  I even saw Bart before and after my meeting and he told me that he and his wife would pray for me that night and last night.  This morning I got a call that I would start on Monday at a financial company on Broadmoor.  I'm so excited!  It's temporary to hire so even if things don't work out on campus, I have a good shot at this job, hopefully.  My job contact, or whatever you call her, said everyone has always said this company has really nice people so that's definitely something for which to be thankful.  Once again, thank you all for your encouragement, help with the job search, and of course your prayers.  It means so much to me.  We serve a good and faithful God.


"I have been young and now I am old, Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken Or his descendants begging for bread" (Ps. 37:32).

3 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yipee! Although now that means no Friday afternoons at the Lee's. boohoo! That's okay though, I'd rather you be able to pay for food I suppose ;).

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT! Congratulations on your answered prayer.
Marian :)