Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Redesigned


There is one thing that will never change about women... that we love to change our minds.  That's all I have to say about redesigning my blog.  As for other things, I don't have much to say.  I think I'll just write some brief thoughts.


Brief Thoughts

No matter what you may think about halloween, you have to love the candy.  It makes me so happy to see tiny Twixes all over the place.  I bought two bags.  They're for my students but I'm banking on there being leftovers.  

It tends to be the little things that make me happy.  One thing that makes me happy are my "muppet skin" socks.  One of my friends hates that description but that's what I feel that they are.  Muppet Skin socks are not Muppet licensed products but they are these super soft and fuzzy socks that look like they were taken off the back of an unfortunate Muppet.  I have one purple pair and one green pair (kermit green).  They're so wonderful!  It's like your feet are being eaten by two tiny muppets!  I took them out in the middle of the night when it was
 particularly cold and didn't know I grabbed one of each.  Now I can't find them.  So I've been walking around the house with one purple muppet skin sock and one green muppet skin sock (the "pair" that got left behind).  As if people didn't already think I was crazy!

Thermal shirts are also wonderful.

I'm at page 25 of my thesis so that means I'm a quarter of the way done!  Yay!  Remember, glass half full, people.  

Here is a picture of my grandma.  People say we look alike.

Ok.  That's enough of that foolishness.


1 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

Are you sure you don't mean, 'Glass QUARTER full, people!"? :)

That reminds me of a joke: What's the difference between a Democrat and a Republican?

The Democrat sees the glass as half-empty, the Republican sees the glass and says, 'Hey, who drank some of my water?!!!!'