Sunday, November 25, 2007

Links to better stuff

Here is the link I promised Ashlee to my new favorite recipe website:





Here is a link to website that I KNOW will come back to haunt me on Sunday during lunch but I can't help the fact that I love cute animals, ok??



4 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

Come on, Patricia--it's the 'Collectors Edition' of Sun-Maid Monopoly. Collectors Edition!!!!!!!! :)

Hannah D A said...

It's all about the raisins!

Hannah D A said...

Asa loved the cute animals pictures and the video of the kid (aka goat) jumping and then falling off the bed. He said that was "hi-ware-ee-us"

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOVE the pioneer woman site!! Love, love, love it! How appropriate too that she had a recipe for rolls today! Me and bread don't mix very well, so I'm excited to try her no-knead recipe! You gotta love the internet! Thanks Patricia!