Friday, November 09, 2007

Personal Update


Just an FYI, I'll be out of town again.  I'm off to Lakewood to do some research.  I should be back in town on Sunday at 3pm.  Just in time for community group!   I really miss y'all.  I feel like my growth is stunted by going there but God is with me and it will only be a couple more weeks.  My focus group was postponed to late November due to scheduling conflicts with my thesis proposal meeting.  Things are falling into place amazingly and all I can do is praise God.  But I'll really be praising God when this thesis thing is all over. :)  






4 comments:

Brian Franklin said...

That's a funny comic. I really hope that it's not that true in our department! If it is, have fun breaking the mold!

Hannah D A said...

Hurry back. We miss you.

ninepoundhammer said...

The important question is: Did you find out how to become a better you?

Patricia said...

Ugh. You need to learn how to celebrate yourself, Matt.