Thursday, October 09, 2008

Prayer Request

I sent out my thesis to my professor Wednesday but I may not get comments until late Wednesday night, possibly Monday but I don't know if I'll have my forms signed in time. I have to have my corrections in and forms signed by Friday (the 17th). I really wanted to have those comments before the weekend but that looks unlikely. I can't afford to pay for another semester so I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to quit because I'm so close but I also can't afford the fees and definitely don't qualify for a loan due to circumstances that you're all aware of. Please pray for a miracle that I get the comments soon or that there are no corrections needed (a miracle if that would happen). It doesn't look like I'll be able to graduate this semester. I'm so disappointed.

-edit-

OK! ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST. Apparently there is this secret deadline that is not listed on the Office of Graduate Studies or Thesis Office website. This deadline is January 5th. If I can meet that deadline, which someone should punch me in the head if I can't make that because it's basically waiting for a signature and maybe making minor corrections if that, then I can graduate. I won't have to register for spring semester either but will have to pay graduation fees again. That's a lot better than paying tuition fees again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good update