My California friends have been pretty concerned with me living here in Texas, especially with all that hurricane business. I heard from one of my international friends "British Andrew" who is from, big surprise, the UK, who was also pretty concerned. At least he had the courtesy to tell me why. Here's a snippet of our conversation today:
Andrew Seaman
Andrew: Hii, I expect your totally fed up of this question–but hows the weather been recently?
me: haha sorry... it's been good
i was reading something and didn't notice you wrote
Andrew: noo problem, I'm pretending to work anyway ;p
me: the hurricane wasn't so bad
it was jusst windy and rainy and no damage to us. lost some tree limbs
Andrew: I just kept picturing that day we went with francie down the coast to santa cruz, nature totaly kicked your butt that day with the waves
was worried you'd blow away or something...
Am I really that small, people? Thanks British Andrew.
0 comments:
Post a Comment