If you read my facebook, which I'm sure most of you don't, I said on there that I was making a Occupational Safety SOP. I'd like to share a bit of the conversation I had today with my boss about this topic.
Her: "Here's an SOP from another department. Just add anything you think is necessary."
Me: *flipping through it* "'Bomb threats, inclement weather...' I don't see anything about wild dogs. Can I add that?"
Her: "I was thinking something more along the lines of angry clients."
Me: "You mean wild professors? What about zombies? There's nothing in here about that. Now that's just irresponsible."
Her: "But do you think the dogs or zombies would take the time to come up the elevator all the way to the third floor?"
Me: "Only the most determined would. And that is why we need to be prepared."
Thursday, September 25, 2008
A Conversation
Posted by
Patricia
at
9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Don't forget about the Albino Brain Chiggers!!
Post a Comment