I passed. There are some revisions needed before I can turn it in but the big hurdle is behind me. I wrote 1Peter 5:7 on my thesis and I can't tell you how often I looked it and was calmed. I'll give more details later. Now it's time to prepare for Ike. With all this confusion and drama all around in the political and weather world, here is a link to something that is sure to make you smile:
Jesus is your friend and also a mountie, which was new to me. But I think it's written somewhere in Nahum. Zap!
3 comments:
Congratulations! Breathe easy and enjoy a bit of down time.
Yay! Way to go!
I heard this song on a secular morning show. They said no matter what you believe this song would make you smile and it would be stuck in your head all day. They were right. :P
-XeE
Post a Comment